Click here to download the recipe as a PDF
4 salmon supremes
80g streaky bacon, chopped
200g roasted red peppers
400g prepared borlotti beans
25g sherry vinegar
1 bag of baby spinach leaves
100g crème fraîche
Salt and pepper to season
Oil for cooking
FOR THE SALMON
1. Pan-fry the salmon in a splash of oil for four minutes on each side so the skin gets nice and crispy.
2. When you turn the salmon, add the chopped streaky bacon to the pan.
3. When the salmon skin and the bacon is crispy, place them on a paper towel on a plate and set aside.
FOR THE SALAD
1. Keep the juices from the bacon and salmon in the pan and add the sherry vinegar and allow it to bubble for a few seconds.
2. Tip in the peppers and beans and stir.
3. Add the spinach and let it wilt for around 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix thoroughly and arrange on the plates.
Lay the salmon over the spinach, red pepper and borlotti bean
salad, sprinkle over the bacon then add a dollop of crème fraîche and a
good squeeze of lemon.