CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE AS A PDF
Half an aubergine
1 red onion
2 tortilla wraps
240g goats cheese
60g rocket salad
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
TO MAKE THE TAPENADE:
60g sun blushed tomatoes
2 roasted garlic cloves
A few sprigs of parsley
A few basil leaves
Salt to season
1. Peel and dice the red onion and roughly dice the aubergine and courgette.
2. Place on a tray, cover with the olive oil and add salt and pepper to season.
3. Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 180°c.
4. In the meantime, prepare the tapenade. Begin by roughly slicing the tomatoes, capers and olives.
5. Roughly dice the garlic and shallots and then shred the parsley and basil.
6. Gently mix all of the ingredients together and add a pinch of salt.
7. Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven when golden.
8. Place a generous amount of the tapenade in the middle of the wrap.
9. Sprinkle rocket leaves over, and add the roasted vegetables.
10. Finish by crumbling over the goats cheese.
Fold the in sides of the wraps in before rolling. Then cut in half at an angle to create the perfect, no-spills wrap.